1. Our website designs are never canned.
2. We pay attention to the details.
3. We deliver web design quickly at an affordable price.
4. Our specialty is WordPress website design, for simple to use back end capability.
5. We can also fully maintain all websites on a monthly/weekly basis.
6. We offer awesome SEO packages to get your website seen.
7. We treat every website like it’s our own, and we truly invest in your success with every design.
As more of your competitors go mobile, building a mobile-friendly site, responsive website design becomes more of a priority for your business. Over the past few years, mobile search traffic has increased exponentially. Your potential customers are searching for your business from their mobile phones more and more, and you need to engage them with a mobile experience designed for completing on-the-go tasks from their small screens. A responsive website design from RP&G will allow you to have one site to maintain that will be beautiful and functional across any device. One site means, less maintenance and higher efficiency.
A website built with responsive design will automatically resize for different devices, but it is up to you to prioritize the content that matters most to the mobile user. For example, a mobile user might need to quickly find your phone number or directions, whereas a tablet user might want a simpler way to make couch-surfing purchases. A site built using responsive design could prioritize click-to-call and click-to-map buttons, while the tablet site would focus on simplifying the shopping cart. For the technical details on how responsive design works for building mobile-friendly sites, read this blog post from the Google webmaster team.